Terms and Conditions
Please read the following carefully.
herein refer as (skunkhouse.co.uk, or skunkhouse, or Skunk house)
It is illegal to smoke, grow, or possess cannabis in the UK. skunkhouse.co.uk does not promote or condone the breach of any domestic or foreign laws.
Under section 6 of the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 it is an offence to cultivate any plant of the genus Cannabis in the United Kingdom without a licence from the Secretary of State. Anyone committing an offence contrary to this section may be imprisoned, fined or both. Visitors to this website are advised against breaking the law.
All our descriptions have come direct from the breeders who operate in a legal climate much different to that within the United Kingdom, take note, you should NEVER try cultivating any plant of the genus cannabis within ANY jurisdiction where such cultivation is illegal. Our seeds are sold purely for souvenirs and should be treated as a curio or novelty item and should never be germinated. PLEASE DO NOT BREAK THE LAW!
skunkhouse.co.uk will deliver to most places in the world but advises all potential customers to check their national laws regarding items sold on this site before placing any orders.
skunkhouse.co.uk does not want to induce anyone to act in conflict with their local laws and cannot be held responsible for anyone who does. By ordering seeds you accept all legal responsibilities.
All Herbal incense, Research powders, Pills, & all other entheogens are strictly NOT for human consumption.
We strongly oppose the use of any of these products for any other purposes than "Incense Burning" "Research" Or simply as a product of intrigue.
We at skunkhouse.co.uk hold NO responsibility of any repercussions of misuse, Not only that we will not sell to anyone who insinuates any planned misuse.
Any persons under the age of 18 using our site will be instantly banned, I.P blocked, & as a deterrent will be reported to the I.A.P.I for underage internet misuse, It is a serious matter within the community.
All of our products are 100% certified Legal & compliant throughout the UK, Providing they are not misused or inaccurately marketed for such.
We do not hold responsibility for any broken international laws regarding any chemicals we sell to customers abroad, We pro-actively block any shipping country where we are aware of stringent law.
It is up to you the customer, Not us, to determine whether any products you wish to order are legal in your country.
We cannot accept responsibility for any repercussions or replace any confiscations for any products brought from skunkhouse.co.uk.
This applies to ALL international customers, We will send on the understanding all responsibility is held by you, the customer, & all laws respective of your country have been obeyed.
Skunkhouse.co.uk does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials.
You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, skunkhouse.co.uk is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site.
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the UK and other copyright laws, and is the property of skunkhouse.co.uk. The collective work includes works that are licensed to skunkhouse.co.uk. Copyright 2003, skunkhouse.co.uk ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order withskunkhouse.co.uk or purchasing skunkhouse.co.uk products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with skunkhouse.co.uk or to purchase skunkhouse.co.uk products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by skunkhouse.co.uk. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names ofskunkhouse.co.uk used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks ofskunkhouse.co.uk
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Skunkhouse.co.uk disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Skunkhouse.co.uk does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components.skunkhouse.co.uk does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
Skunkhouse.co.uk shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if skunkhouse.co.uk has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
In the event that a skunkhouse.co.uk product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price or discription whatsoever, skunkhouse.co.uk reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.skunkhouse.co.uk reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, skunkhouse.co.uk shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated byskunkhouse.co.uk without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
Skunkhouse.co.uk may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided toskunkhouse.co.uk.
Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the UK, without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase ofskunkhouse.co.uk products) shall be in the state or county courts located in the UK. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase ofskunkhouse.co.uk products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises.skunkhouse.co.uk's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions.skunkhouse.co.uk may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Use of Site
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including askunkhouse.co.uk or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless skunkhouse.co.uk, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors,skunkhouse.co.uk may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated withskunkhouse.co.uk,skunkhouse.co.uk has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent ofskunkhouse.co.uk. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless,skunkhouse.co.uk seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
Products of skunkhouse.co.uk are for laboratory research purposes only, and are not to be used for any other purposes, including but not limited to, in vitro diagnostic purposes, in foods, drugs, medicinal devices or cosmetics for humans or animals, for any commercial purposes. Also all products are not intended by their manufacturer for human use or consumption. Furthermore, any customer (referred to as "he") of skunkhouse.co.uk declares to take full responsibility for any purchases (made now and in the future) of any product or service from skunkhouse.co.uk. Without limiting the generalities foregoing, he is taking and accepting full liability for personal injury damages, punitive damages, lost profit or revenues, loss of use of product or equipment and any loss of property that may result from the purchase of product or services from skunkhouse.co.uk.
He agrees to indemnify and hold harmless skunk house , its present and future suppliers, agents, owners, shareholders and employees, as the case may be, for and against any and all losses, damages and expenses, including legal fees and other costs of defending any action that skunkhouse may sustain or which may occur as a result of any claim of negligence of contract or other claims or theories of law by himself, his officers, agents, or employees, his customers or other persons, whether direct or indirect in connection with the unsafe, improper or illegal use, or an unintended use of any chemical or product or services provided.
In addition, he will adopt and use all necessary safety precautions and will abide by all local, state/province and government regulations in accordance with the use of any product or service provided by skunkhouse.co.uk.
NONE OF OUR PRODUCTS ARE SOLD FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION AND ANY DESCRIPTION IS FOR NOVELTY PURPOSES ONLY.
By purchasing Herbal Incense, herbal highs/legal high products you agree not to ingest, smoke, imbibe or consume these products and that you intend to use these products only for use as a non burning aromatic potpourri. The purchase of any product sold on this web site is the personal liability of the person or company who has placed and who has received the order and not the liability of www.skunkhouse.co.uk.
www.skunkhouse.co.uk cannot accept liability for the purchase of items that have been indicated as a "not for sale region". In doing so, the purchaser accepts all liability for any action that may be taken by the country of their residence for the importation of any of the products listed on this web site. By purchasing any material from skunkhouse.co.uk you acknowledge that you work for or own a research company, are a legitimate scientific researcher with a proper laboratory facility and are skilled in the art of handling hazardous materials.
By using the website "www.SkunkHouse.co.uk" and purchasing products or services on it, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
* You must be 18 or over to view and purchase goods from this website. We do everything we can to prevent purchases being made by under-age customers, however we cannot be held liable for those who breach this contract.
* Skunk House may change or withdraw any part of ukskunkworks.co.uk at any time without notice.
* Skunk House may also terminate this agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of ukskunkworks.co.uk upon breach of any part of these terms whatsoever.
* These terms constitute the full agreement between you and Skunk House and may only be amended in writing.
* By purchasing, you agree that all details you provide to Skunk House for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
* To become a member of the Skunk House community you must first register and choose a username and password. You are responsible for all actions taken under that username and password and shall only use the site under your own username and password. You may not transfer or sell your username to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone to use your username or password. You are solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your username and password.
Skunk House reserves the right to cancel or suspend any accounts without notice.
* Due to the nature of the internet there may be interruptions to services or website availability due to repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new services. We will naturally try to minimise these instances and strive to avoid any "down-time/outage".
* Skunk House may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written permission.
* In the result of any waiver in respect to our terms we reserve the right to hold all terms relevant in the future.
* If you would like help ordering, or would like further information on any part of our products or services please contact us via any of the following methods:
Tel: +44 (0)330 111 8748
Our lines are open between 9am - 6pm GMT
Post: Skunk House 213 High Street, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 1QR, United Kingdom
*You can purchase any of our products via any of the following methods:
Place an online order on www.skunkhouse.co.uk
Tel: +44 (0)330 111 8748 Our lines are open between 9am - 6pm GMT
* Once your order has been placed and completed online you will be sent an automated e-mail of confirmation of your order. This e-mail is generated by the website and does not mean that we can definitely meet your order. It simply confirms that your order and all relevant details were received and are progressing through our system.
* All purchases are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
* Skunkhouse.co.uk may cancel any order and not supply products if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of products at any time without notice. If an Order is cancelled, any payment made for the products will be refunded in full. This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
* Every order is treated as individual and will be processed as such.
* Any defective, damaged or incorrect orders shipped will be replaced or refunded according to our terms and conditions ONLY if we are notified within 10 days of receiving your order and it is reasonable to do so.
* All products and services are subject to availability. Skunk House endeavours to keep accurate stock levels however in the event of an item being out of stock it will be deleted from your order or replaced with a similar product. If the item purchased is still required and a similar replacement cannot be found we will retain the order until such time that the item ordered comes back into stock.
* Skunk House are not able to control, or take responsibility for the actions of customs and excise. All packaging is discreet and no indication of contents is displayed, however if the items you have ordered are not in line with the laws in your area, you run the risk of customs interfering with your package. We are unable to help you in this situation.
Pricing & Payment
* All prices seen on the website are final. Any pricing errors will result in your order being suspended until which time we can contact you via the methods provided. In the instance that we cannot contact you, we will render the order cancelled and all payment refunded as per terms and conditions.
* All payments are taken in GBP (UK pound).
* Customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries where applicable. For more details on this please contact your local customs authority.
* All orders must be paid for in full before any goods will be shipped. All products are subject to availability and remain the property of Skunk House until paid for in full.
* Skunk House does not share any information (personal or financial) with any third party.
* All credit/debit card details are encrypted using a secure ordering system. Your bank or credit card company may require security checks to validate your purchase.
* Skunk House may on occasion require credit checks for orders of a substantial nature or where insufficient details have been provided. This may result in your order being delayed until the checks can be completed.
Postal payments should be sent to:
213 High Street
Skunk House accepts cheques and direct bank transfers.
Skunk House does not accept Paypal.
* Please note that all returns for either unwanted or damaged/faulty goods must be confirmed by Skunk House by either phone, post or email before they are returned. Any goods sent back without prior consent from Skunk House will be sent back at your cost.
You can contact via the following methods:
Tel: +44 (0)330 111 8748 (Our sales department is open Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm).
213 High Street
* All returns are the sole responsibility of the customer until they reach Skunk House.
* If you would like to return your item(s) for any reason at all, you may do so within 7 days of receiving your purchase. Items returned must be in a new and unused condition. We will refund the cost of the items; however shipping charges are non-refundable.
All returns are the responsibility of the customer until they reach Skunk House.
Our 14 day, no-quibble, money back guarantee means that if you are not entirely satisfied with any product purchased from Skunk House, we will offer you a replacement or refund. Refunds will be made within the 14 days following the return of the product to the store. For products returned under this 14 day money back guarantee, you will be liable for any postage charges incurred, however if required we can normally arrange for goods to be collected from mainland UK addresses for a fee of around £10.00, we would then deduct this amount form your refund. This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
How to return items
Please include a note indicating the reason for returning the item(s).
Ensure all parts, accessories, packaging, instruction leaflets etc. that were sent with the item(s) are included.
Please ensure that the item(s) are in the same conditions as when they were delivered to you i.e unused and not tampered with.
All promotional offers, i.e. buy one get one free, must be returned in their whole entirety.
Please send your item(s) to the following address:
213 High Street
Faulty products / damaged items:
* In the highly unlikely event that an item sent to you is found to be faulty, you may send it back to us for a replacement. We will refund the cost of sending the item back to us. In the UK, items should be sent back via First Class Recorded Delivery. We will not accept extra charges for other courier services or guaranteed next day services. Overseas, items should only be sent back using your country's national postal service. We recommend using an insured delivery method; however we will not accept extra charges for example Fed-Ex or any other overnight courier services.
* Please make sure that you have clearly read any instructions that may have come with the product, or may be displayed on our website, as products found not to be faulty when they come back to us, will be sent back to you at your cost. Please note that our return policy also applies.
* If you would like to exchange your items for different products in our range, you may do so within 7 days of receiving them. Items returned must be in a new and unused condition. Please detail which items you would like as replacements. We will charge your card for the cost of sending these replacements out to you, as well as any extra balance that your updated order may incur. Please note that our return policy also applies.
* Users of this website may post reviews and comments on any of our products shown, and general content via our blog as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam". You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to origin of any content. Please note that any unpermitted content may be subject to review by Skunk House and consequently may be deleted and action taken against the offender.
* This site is copyright © 2010 Skunk House. All rights reserved.
All contents of this site, including text, graphics, logos, icons, design, arrangement and all other material are reserved to Skunk House.
Any other reproduction, incorporation, modification, publication or distribution without prior written consent is strictly prohibited.